Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Joelanta 2012 - My Stuff

My last post for Joelanta 2012.

So what did I get from Joelanta 2012?
Three carded Zombie Vipers. These creeps are cool, but I really can't get too crazy about troop building with the Z's. Just hard to integrate them into my twisted Joe-world. 
Two Pursuit of Cobra Vipers. I never saw these particular figures at retail. I got them at a decent price, around the typical drug store price - so not too bad.
 Two each loose Vipers and Zombies. Not complete, but who cares?
 12" FBI Rescue Team. $10.00! Awesome figure, equipped with the Hasbro super-articulated body. Thanks, Martin!
12" Force Recon Marine. $10.00! Thanks again, Martin! Equipped with the Hasbro super-articulated body and the spring loaded grip! Nice!

That's it for Joelanta. I'm already looking forward to Joelanta 2013!

No comments: