Wednesday, August 1, 2012

A Tale of Two Jinxes

I seriously never believed that I would ever have any exclusive from San Diego Comic Con. Ever. I don't even remember when SDCC was, maybe just a few weeks ago.
Hasbro had three GI Joe exclusives at SDCC - the Shockwave HISS tank and two versions of Jinx, one red uniform and one white uniform. Usually, any excess stock goes to HasbroToyShop.com and usually sells out pretty quickly.
I missed the first round of releases on HTS and I wasn't really too concerned. The next time HTS opened up the releases, I was sitting in front of my computer and jumped right on HTS.
Amazing! There they were - ripe and ready for purchase! I would have liked the Shockwave HISS tank, but just couldn't justify the price. The Jinx figures, on the other hand, I jumped on them. Plus I ordered a Derpy My Little Pony for my daughter. Yes, for my daughter! I'm not a Bronie!
I suppose it took about a week and a half for them to finally show up. It took me a few days to even get to them to open the two Jinx figures. That's finally done and I've got pictures ready for a review.



You can check out my thoughts here.
And no, I won't be reviewing Derpy.

No comments: